.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Take that fat!

Wednesday - okay so here I am on day 9 I Have released a total of 22.6 lbs, I have to look @ the big picture than just the daily picture, Tuesday I weighed in @ 369.2 which was a 4 ounce difference, and today I weighed in @ 368.2 which is a 1.2 lb release, that's what I'm talking about! that makes me want to get up and dance ;o) ~ what I did different - made sure I got my 68 ounces of water - I actually consumed around 80 ounces... today I have already drank 108 ounces - I am just forcing it down me, I am also forcing the food dang-it - why haven't I ever had this issue before??? lol ~

Today's lunch ~

3.5 ounces chicken breast with Lawry's seasoning
celery sticks
apple

Dinner -

3.5 ounces chicken (yes i know I am supposed to rotate these meats but I had issues when I brought in the steak... will try it again this weekend
1/2 a cucumber
orange

A lot of people are like aren't you tired of the food, no really and what it has allowed me to do... is play in the kitchen! I am preparing different foods that I won't eat or haven't before because I am blessed with a household of non-picky eaters! Sunday was Loaded Baked Potato Soup, Monday was seafood Gumbo, and last night was slap your mama hot tortilla soup (my son added the slap your mama hot) I dunno - I couldn't taste all I know is every one's nose was running and they raved every night on each soup, YES!

I have never had so much energy, Lord knows I need it - we are going through the process of becoming licensed to become a foster home - and it will be fun yet energy challenging to have itty bitty ones in the house again :D

I feel like I also have this new confidence kicking in, I am happier - and If I feel like this after 22 lbs Ha what's going to happen after 50?100, 150? 200? 200 freaking pounds of blubber I can't wait to get to that point!!! I am going to do this one way or another! and I thank each and everyone of you for your encouraging comments they keep me coming back to share this journey and documenting the progress... Promise Pictures to start being posted soon!



2 comments:

  1. You are doing so well girl! Keep it up, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori, it's a bit harder than @ first but I know it's only because it's been so long since I had something I really wanted to eat... argh!! this weight loss is so worth it though, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete