.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Can See It

I can finally start to see the weight coming off... significantly- for instance in my car... I used to have to drive with the seat fully slid back so my stomach wouldn't hit the steering wheel... now I have to pull the seat 2 notches closer because I can't reach the pedals :D So width over all is shrinking... My clothes are all fitting different. I am concerned with the flabby skin on my belly but that is totally a cosmetic thing and I will live with it...

This morning I weighed in @ 351.6 ~ that's 39.2 pounds gone ~ Hello scale you are no longer my evil enemy, you are actually sorta becoming my best friend... and I no longer have to sing Stevie nicks , Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies when I step on you ;o).

I want to say this to anyone that has just begun the diet... you will have your rough days... hang in there find someone to talk to who understands the discipline it takes to do this, don't give up on it or yourself ~ the results will show and the reward of weight loss will come soon! I have days where I am just not even missing foods I love... and I have days that leave me totally frustrated... key thing is, You are bigger than a "feeling" or "craving" and more so GOD is bigger than anything and everything - for me - that alone is enough.

I can't believe I am almost under 350... another Huge number shrinking into the 340's :-) feels so awesome!

Off to grab me some water and pick up some baby chicks, have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing AWESOME! Keep it up girlie!

    I remember having to adjust my rear-view mirror and thinking "Hope this means my butt is shrinking!"

    ReplyDelete