.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeling Pretty Good


Well it's Day 4 my total weight this morning is 376.4 I lost another 1.2 pounds in the last 24 hours! I need to eat on a better schedule... meaning I need to eat lunch at noon and dinner around 4:30 ~ I have been eating when everyone else does and sometimes that's not til 8pm... I also have taken Night Quil the last 3 nights which contains corn syrup - a definite NO NO on this protocol and not thinking last night I caked on some vicks vapor rub - doh! I also need to go get different meats and veggies to rotate the meals... this is suppose to help the weight loss as well. Regardless I am thrilled with how much weight I have lost thus far! If you are sitting there needing to lose a few pounds but tired of little or slow results - I am telling you this is amazing!! If you scroll to the bottom of my blog, you can see I have tickers set up to show my progress and goals ~ my first goal is to lose 30 pounds on the first session I am on morning of day 4 and have lost 14.4 lbs which means I am almost half way there with 16.4 lbs to go!! The awesome thing is I am not stressing it because I know it's going to come off! In case any of you are wondering what a meal entails on this weight loss protocol I took a picture last night :D
Not to shabby eh? I can say this much I have had more apples this past week than over the last year maybe even 2 yrs, that is SAD - I love fruits and veggies... just it's not what I am grabbing when I am hungry - hello at this wake up call... I am also adding a playlist to this page some good tunes to encourage myself on this journey feel free to scroll down to stop it from playing if it annoys you :D ~ it's almost @ the bottom of the page...

So anyhow that is it for the last 24 hours!

Some more scripture to chew on for the mind body and soul!!

Romans 14:17: "...for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit."

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weightloss so far!! I'm also doing HCG (I'm on P4D6) and absolutely swear by this!! As of today I am 39.8 pounds lighter!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what P4 is I need to read the protocol more in depth... wow @ 39.8 lbs that is so awesome, and thank you very much ~ I have a long way to go but with this @ least I know I WILL get there compared to other weight loss plans!! Thank you for following me and commenting ~ You have beautiful kiddos~~! I too have 4 children :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on! Found you through blog frog and am your newest follower=)) I look forward to following you on your journey=)

    ReplyDelete