.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holy Toledo Batman!



Can I just tell you I am just WOWWWWWW remember yesterday i was @ 389 lbs even? Check this out :D


Impossible ??? Well I thought so too I was like is my scale broken? So my brain raced and thought hey grab a gallon of milk and test it... good idea, no poop I have no earthly idea how much a gallon of milk weighs with out googling it, then tada ... weeee theres a new bag of taters sitten less than 5 feet from me a 5 pound bag to be exact! lets test this scale shall we?

Totally doing the snoopy dance here people! I'm also impressed that these potatoes weigh exactly 5 lbs way to go produce man, anyhow ... I am unsure how any of this is possible... I mean that's a lot of fat to release in a 24 hour period! BUT YESSSS Thank You Jesus for the endurance and strength you give me!!! I am overwhelmed here, I would have been delighted with 1 pound but seriously!!

I am surrounding my weight loss with scripture because it is HE who strengthens me... so here one to chew on (0 carbs 0 cal 0 fat)

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Our God is a wonderful God and he has given us His words to live by in any instance, any trial, any goal you can achieve through His Grace giving Him ALL the glory along the way!

Thinking on joining a weightloss blogger community to make some friends to join along the weight to encourage and be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment