.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me

That verse alone has gotten me through SO much... I need to inscribe this verse on my weight loss journey upon my lips and never forget it when I struggle ~ I did a video blog of myself so I can see the changes in my appearance as I begin to release my weight. I am definitely not liking the vlogging ... but I feel it's a real visual evidence of my progress and failures as soon as I set up a youtube channel for my weightloss I will share that with you :) anyhow todays report....

389.0 lbs! I have lost 1.8 pounds in 24 hours :D oh man that's pretty awesome and worth all the annoyances of not eating what I wanted yesterday!

it's 11:10 am and I have had 1 apple today and 2 sessions of the oral drops @ 20 drops.

My cycle also started last night... and here's hoping it doesn't effect my first week into this thing. I'm a bit sleepy but I am sure it's because of being sick and the red zone as my 12 year old calls it...- I need to measure my inches and will ask Joseph to help me do that when he gets home anyhow... thats what's up for day 2 of phase 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment