.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

another pound gone!

So today I woke up . weighed in and I weighed in @ 367.2 - I'm pleased with this so much, a pound a day is awesome! Today I was picking up some items from the store and miss Sabrina my almost 13 yr old.. asked if she could get some chocolate milk - sure hon, oy ~ not only did she get herself some... but she got the Promise Land Midnight Chocolate milk this is like the tajmahal of chocolate milks ~ and the bakery was fired up - make a mental note not to shop in the morning hours.... but aside all of that I am not struggling @ all it's so nice to be in the middle of week two and not have cheated one time! Praise God for strength and endurance!

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment