.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reality Check

So I am now @ 361.8 folks that is a total of 29 lbs released, gone, poof! That is also 1.8 lbs shy of my short term goal weight of 360 ... I am setting myself small goals to meet so I feel accomplished along the weigh way and not so overwhelmed by that HUGE number... When I started I had over 225 lbs to shed... 225 pounds Good Grief I ask myself how did I get here, honestly? The answer is I do not know ~ my best bet would be a sedentary life style, I web design, graphic design ... and have become more active over the last couple years with farming and outdoor extracurriculars ... but still I have no excuse aside... I was never content with myself, however I never had anything that would just move me along 1 pound at a time like this stuff. I want to also add that with out GOD, I could NOT do this - I remind myself daily when needed, I can do this with Christ I can do anything and everything - including THIS. I now have 196.8 lbs to lose for my long term goal... a smaller number but still Huge...

So reality set in about a week ago... temptations yeah they finally came around to visit me... especially last night... I made homemade Belgian Waffles along with maple syrup, real butter, Strawberries and Rediwhip (that yummy whipped cream in a can) oh my stars my home smelled so delicious... and the smiles and oh mom this is so good coming from the kids and my hubby told me enough - my husband tells me it's okay hon... have 1 bite and somehow (this is where GOD kicks in) I have the strength to say no... I have come too far!!! My womens group was also last night... and they always send me home with whatever goody was brought up there to share... for the kids ;o) last night Linda brought a butter cream iced 1/4 sheet cake, a marble bundt cake, and two packages of oatmeal raisin cookies - GOOD HEAVENS where were these on my loading days??? I set them all on my stove top - they all looked delish... I sent the bundt cake off with Joseph this morning for work ~ he drinks coffee like it's going out of style - so that will be a nice side kick companion.

But here is the big news - I not ONCE during this diet have cheated with a crumb of anything I am not supposed to have... I have stalled a few times (meaning not lose any weight) and I even gained a few ounces as well on a few occasions - these times did leave me down casted - because unless I am sleep walking/eating... I have not eaten anything that is not listed under protocol, and if anything I am falling short of my 500 daily calories. However I pray, and thank God for the weight I have lost and ask to keep focused on what I have accomplished so far and keep moving along. I am just not sure where the small weight gain comes from time to time?

I have contemplated @ stopping @ the 21 day marker instead of the 42... because I do feel myself wanting some of things I can't have... not just junk food but a loaded salad with sunflower seeds, boiled eggs, cheese, ranch, etc, soups, sandwiches and so much more... doesn't help that I am making a ten layer lasagna for dinner tonight - SIGH ~ BUT I am also driven on to see how much weight can I lose as well ~ I also would LOVE to be able to do wii fit - I can't I am too heavy @ this point... 330 I believe is the max weight, and thank GOD my wii fit scale can't talk to me, I could hear it now, "Seriously Lady?" If my bathroom scale can go to 450.. why can't wii make one to accept more poundage? Us big people want to use it too! So with that said... 330 will be my next goal once I meet 360... -

One last thing ~ I have this little giddiness I get every time I see a number change I am not talking like 1 number I mean like 390 to 387, to 375, to 360's it's amazing to get out of a range ... of numbers like I am so thrilled to getting closer to the 350's =D ~ it's sooo close... I also don't see too much of a physical change myself... not sure why, but my family comments on it... I really need to spend time getting the rest of this blog lined out so I can share my actually body shots ::eek::

coming soon, Pics of me! ;o) (Head to toe)

No comments:

Post a Comment