.

Friday, January 21, 2011

I Did It!

Morning of Day 18 of the HCG VLCD ~ I weighed in @ 360 pounds on the nose! Yesss!!! For those who have not been following - 360 lbs was my first short term goal ~ that is 30.8 lbs.... GONE! Praise the Lord for my endurance , as I have had my very very mind boggling days.

Yesterday was my 13 year old Sabrina's birthday... we spent the day with grandma mostly, Sabrina wanted Mexican food for lunch, so we gave the Blue Iguana a try... (it's been there for 2 yrs, but never tried it) So of course today we do... it was me, mom, Sabrina and my youngest daughter Noel... ~ waiter comes up and takes our drink order... of course I order my water - comes back later for our food order, and I diligently declined to order anything... It was VERY hard... but these results are so very worth it. We spent the rest of the day shopping for clothes for both girls... and on the way home I stopped @ HEB grocery, to snag a cake for Bri and whatever she wanted for a birthday dinner... Sabrina wanted Belgian waffles again LOL ~ we just had these 2 nights ago... and man they were a butt kicker then to smell them and tonight I get to revisit that smell yay.... not only the waffles but saddle blanket hash browns... that would be ground breakfast sausage, sprinkled with cheese, hash browns on top both items cooked - then placed in the over for a light golden color that you desire then sprinkled with more cheese... Oh and one of those Huge thick slices of Ham... and of course the usual fixens, of butter, maple syrup, redi whip and strawberries... I sat there while they ate and tried to enjoy my apple... and you know I would have more so if I were even hungry, I only ate 1 and a half apples yesterday... let me tell you people this does not make a difference in the weight loss - so try and eat your menu for the nutrients if anything... I just have no hunger what so ever. to finish off the night Sabrina wanted an Oreo Ice cream cake! Which also looked divine... the night rolled down with my son playing the guitar for her and singing... oh so sweet.

So now that I have met my first goal of 30.8 lbs... I have decided to press on and go the full 42 days... I would like to lose another 30 but the weight loss has slowed down, but yet still coming off ~ realistically I think I can lose maybe another 15 pounds in this go around. I am almost out of drops as well... so I need to order more... I don't want to go back to what I was ... I will continue to weigh myself daily and do whatever it takes to continue to lose the weight :) ~ that's about it for now~

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Cooking for my family while being on P2 was very hard. It was hard not to taste the food as I cooked or to have "just a small piece". But, like you said, the results the next morning on the scale is reward enough!! Congrats to you for not giving in to temptation. That's HUGE!

    Congrats on hitting your 1st goal!! I broke my goals out into small, obtainable goals because the big picture is just too BIG to see!

    ReplyDelete