.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Short but to the Point

A month ago I injured my toes from walking in shoes that were to small lol - Yes I know most people go for knees or ankles... I went big and injured both big toes :) ... it took almost a month for them to heal and they still look pretty icky.. this week was the first time I was able to walk again for a good speed and distance... even though my numbers have declined on the scale my inches are kicking butt - this is a picture from last month vs last night... Take tons of pictures - they are the seeing is believing when your scale looks @ you cross eyed ;) - I also had to hold on because of the exertion... no more!!! I love my Isagenix and I can help you get to your goals!! I have been inspired by so many others I want to pay it forward!! Leave me a message or visit me on facebook or if that is to personal feel free to visit IsaFitForLife :D a wonderful group that will share daily results, recipes, encouragement and more!!! 

The group addy is https://www.facebook.com/groups/442381235839667/

and to add me as a friend on facebook... https://www.facebook.com/LanaRedmond

and of course seeing is believing!! #isagirl72



No comments:

Post a Comment