.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

6 week goal met!

So here I am 6 weeks later, and I am 40 pounds lighter!!! What's more important is I feel incredible, everyday I wake up I am at it - ready to take on whatever comes my way and believe me with over 400 animals to maintain and 6 kids in the house, a lot of things can happen ;)!

I have to say one of the most things I love about the weight I have lost is not my body on the outside (although it's nice) is what it's doing for my insides... I have lost my need for blood pressure medicine.... my heart is on the way to self repair as I was having left ventricular hypertrophy issues at a mild stage, my left leg and foot no longer swollen is telling me that I am moving in the right direction!!! My energy is above normal, I feel high on life - I am able to wake up @ 5 am and run to 10 pm doing full blown activities with all of my kiddos, and at the end of the day yes I am ready to power down, but only to catch enough winks so I can do it all over again the next day. My kids are ecstatic, my husband is cheering me on - and my hugest support group is my friends I have met along my short journey thus far that are all users of isagenix!

I want to help others meet their goals, if you are interested please visit me on my Facebook group page , or my weightloss fan page and if you just want to be friends find me  Here! I love meeting new people! . Later today I will be updating my stats and adding pictures! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment