.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kicking Butt and taking names!!!

Ha well you know I feel amazing !!! So I am about to show you my small but huge transformation in only 6 WEEKS!!!! I still have a long way to go but I am 40 lbs closer!!! I want to inspire others on this journey and help them get there the way I have been helped, losing weight alone can be hard or even discouraging, but when I set my skepticism aside and plunged into this... well It's not hard I have tons TONS of support - i mean it;s ridiculously unlimited, several new friends, it just doesn't in - I feel like I am running a marathon and the crowd??? They are cheering ME ON, ME???!!!! So here goes, If you are a fellow fatty like me I want to help you detox that body! YOU are worth it!!! It doesn't have to be hard and you certainly do NOT have to do it alone! on that note...Check me out!!!
 Look at the rolls on my back!!! and my tummy Oh my goodness, I have a beer belly and I don't even drink beer oh wait... nooo I HAD a beer belly ;o) - So you see the pictures and the numbers, but I can't even begin to show you or explain how incredible INCREDIBLE I feel - it's uuuuuhhhhMAZING! I have so much energy I feel like I am going to pop with excitement! I am excited for the potential of someone else being lost as me, settling for being fat, or well this is just who i am, or here's one I have a large frame - whatever!! ANYONE that is done talking about their excuses hit me up! So we can get you going - this is not about losing weight - it's about Detoxing your body and with that the fat gets released!


Please hit me up on facebook and I will share with you what you want and need to know!
My facebook - Lets be friends!

My Fan Page      Follow me on Twitter   and youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment