.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Your Why, My Why & Why it's so Significant.




I was asked this less than a year ago... honestly I wasn't sure what it meant... I didn't have this nice picture above to point out some of the many why's that are a possibility but after hearing the question many times over the last several months my Why on this journey was originally about becoming healthy and fit... the WHY FACTOR, my beautiful family - we are blessed with 3 daughters 24, 15 and 14 and 2 sons 21 and our 3 yr old (almost 4) adopted son - plus the children we foster... However something happens when you are buried for so many years under layers of fat, when it starts to fade something so beautiful starts to surface... MY WHY has expanded greatly!



I love Isagenix, I love that I am overcoming one of my biggest obstacles and that nothing I have ever done has worked to the extent of this product!!! So truth is when you find your WHY claim it as yours and run after it, never taking your eye off of it! My WHY today is still my family but even more, serving others - helping them reach their potential, My husband he has always been a blue collar guy... My heart hurts for him, he busts his Butt for us ... I want to help with more than just the laundry!!! Our children's future - Did you know if you work as an Isagenix consultant your name/position can be left to a loved one? Talk about a legacy! Experiences - I want the children that we take care of to have real experiences in culture, fun, celebrating life etc, My Church, Our Farm we have an animal sanctuary for unwanted or abused livestock, My children's summer camp Messiah's Ranch - it's where my son found his salvation and brought it home and shared it with us, this place is priceless to us - and I would like to contribute to what it does regularly as they are non profit. I could keep going and that's not a bad thing! My WHY is endless.... and I am blessed to be right here, right now - allowing me to teach others about the benefits of Isagenix both health and wealth!!!- I am sure you have a why too, won't you share???
Til next time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment