.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Slow Progress and My Favorite Isagenix Breakfast Shake



Good Morning Friends!!! Today my instagram consisted of this below....
Fact we have all given up on something we wanted seemed impossible or too hard to obtain! #truth your ability to overcome obstacles is YOUR biggest obstacle ... We can make excuses we can enable each others failures or we can build each other up and hold each other accountable to be nothing less but our best!!! #notgivingup#investinyourself #beyourbestthenbebetter #youcandothis #Isagenix #beastmode#fitnotskinny #transformation #lanaredmond #progress #125lbsdown#accountability #blog250lbsandsomechange #winner #inspiresomeonetoday#presson #philippians4:13 #1corinthians6:19~20 #1corinthians10:31 so whatever you eat, whatever you do, do all to the glory of God! Ready for your transformation?? Get @ me training others for better health and wealth today! #isagirl72 <=== My Instagram name in case you want to follow ;) 

This above quote holds so many ugly truths for me in the past with EVERYTHING - it can be applied to anything and everything marriage, education, finances, housework, our goals in general but today folks (well most days) we are talking about our health goals... I am @ 257.8 as of this morning my scale has been teetering back and forth between 256 and 261 - What??? Who cares my inches are still dropping! I am lifting weights and doing cardio now and I know that attributes to the gain since muscle weighs more! I am getting curves instead of lumps and rolls ha! Don't get me wrong I still have a pretty good pudge going on and my legs are stubborn - but the above quote is TRUTH there is progress A LOT of progress!!! Are you stuck? Are you like me, having tried what seems like everything under the sun to lose weight and get fit? 135 lbs since 2/18/13 is nothing to turn a head down @ I lost my 14 year old (not really she is @ school right now) but weight wise I shredded her full physical form and then some!!!
Meet Noel our youngest daughter weighing in @123 on most days at 5'3 - I have lost that much weight!!! It's a whole person I know I know I am repeating myself but when you wrap your head around that - it's crazy! My hope is to be able to help others reach their goals, I love what I do now, Isagenix is helping me the best me I can be and setting my family on a path to financial freedom, if either of these things encourage you and you want more information please let me know and I will help you!

Now on to the yummy stuffs!!! This my friend below is my most favorite shake in the morning especially after a cleanse! It's the IsaLean Shake this one is Vanilla, I add 2 scoops of the Want More Energy... and you get a concoction that taste like a creamsicle! YUMMMM 


The Vanilla is an incredible base for so many creations there are tons of recipes out there we share many in our group currently I have over 420 people who are cleaning under me or learning how to start their own journey! Come on over and join in and find out how you too can get started today! Repeat after me and follow the link!!! I want to be healthy and wealthy

Until Next Time -
Live Bold & Loud - Live & Love - Inspire Someone Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment