.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Scattered and Crazy!


Well it's Tuesday friends November 5th, last month I challenged myself to get into the 240's by my 41st birthday...that is 10 days away OI! I am doing a 9 day cleanse and just finished a dbl cleanse day leaving me to weigh in this morning at 259.4 - I haven't had a 10 lb release in a week in a long time but darnit I am sure going to press on and try!!! Some of you have written me on facebook, email, youtube, instagram etc - telling me how inspirational my transformation has been for you, let me say all of ya'lls words of kindness are INSPIRATIONAL!!! They keep me accountable because I know you are watching! :) Seriously I would love to start a wellness Epidemic - and show people together we can do it! If you would love to cleanse along for purging toxins, losing weight building lean muscle, energy recovering, better sleep etc. - feel free to join my facebook group @ IsaFitForLife where there are 400+ people learning to cleanse nutritionally with awesome results! 
Scattered - I am all over the web... and I am trying to narrow everything down so that I can be visible to everyone who is following my journey and wants to learn more... If you want to follow me - I can be found on most social networking sites!


No comments:

Post a Comment