.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Better Late Than Never!

So August 13, 2013 I reached my first huge goal with weight loss, getting fit and becoming healthier... I lost 100 pounds a few days shy of August 17 which would have been my 6 month anniversary! Today Isagenix showed up in my mailbox to say congratulations!!!

I can't begin to express how much my life has changed with 100 lbs off my body, my health that was deteriorating has diminished, I love shopping for clothes and accessories... no more tears! I love taking photos with family and friends.... and of myself... LOL these are by no means complimentary but what they are of... me working and having fun - 

Isagenix has made me passionate about helping others get healthy and wealthy, are you ready for your transformation? I can help ;) Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment