.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Eve and the New Year

Well Hello World!


It is still hard for me to wrap my head around how much weight I have lost!!! I used to hide from cameras, now I love taking photos with our children!! Here is one of me and my baby girl (she is almost 15) on Christmas eve 2013!



I still need to lose about another 110 lbs but WOW! How wonderful do I feel, words can not describe the way I feel mentally and emotionally... I am not ashamed to be caught on film, the mental butt kicking I used to give myself was incredible and thinking back on the times when someone who was a complete stranger would have something ugly to say about my physical state - if they only knew their words could never touch the self flogging I would give myself daily... If I told you our society had a weigh issue - it wouldn't be news. . . If I told you that I could help you - you may be very skeptical - Lord knows I was!!!! However I have a servants heart to help others - and knowing that what I am doing for myself has been a total overhaul for me - in every shape and form - it has become my passion to help others tackle a battle of obesity that seems to win - every time (ACCEPT THIS TIME) Yeah! This isn't about being skinny, or teaching someone a lesson, this isn't about wearing that little black dress on that special occasion (although it will be nice) This is about finding yourself !!!! I mean really finding who you are and who you are meant to be - weight especially an absurd amount is so toxic to us - and not just on a physical health level.... mental, emotional, who we are to ourselves and others, how we live and engage in life - I find myself accessorizing.. LOL not that I ever cared to before but I never owned anything but a pair of sneakers and flip flops.. let me tell you this girl right here, the inner me has found out she has a passion for shoes, bracelets, rings, glitter and shimmer and more - this could be bad... ;o) heck my ears have been pierced since I was 6 or so... I haven't worn earrings in years - and 2013 was the first time I had an inkling to want to put some on! I know this all seems trivial and you may be wondering what does it have to do with you??? What do you miss doing, something that kind of just fell to the wayside and stopped mattering for one reason or another - Dancing? Entertaining? Shopping? Outings? Vacationing? Family Gatherings? Photographs? Our weight is a huge factor... in who we are and what we allow ourselves to enjoy - Please feel free to contact me for a free consultation on how I can help you shed the weight and get healthy! Here is wishing you a fabulous year in 2014!!! May God Bless you and your family, may it be abundant!

No comments:

Post a Comment